Charlotte Tilbury has been the “Queen of Make-up Magic” for decades and you know we are big fans. Her newest revolution in skincare is Charlotte’s Magic Serum Crystal Elixir.
While most of us slap on some serum from time to time, only some of us know what a serum actually does and how we should best use it. So, before going into the reasons why this new CT serum is the bomb, let’s go into a little “Serum 101”
– Serums are much more concentrated and light weight than moisturizers and are thus designed to be layered and due to their lightness they work much deeper than a moisturizer
– Serums should be used both morning and night for the best effect
– If a serum contains retinol or glycolic acid, you should only use it at night
– Choose your serum on basis of what you want for your skin – you can also use multiple serums on top of each other but always apply the lightest one first
– Apply the serum right after your cleansing routine and massage it gently into your skin
Now why is CT’s new serum truly magic? This new serum is targeted versus hydration, youth and glow. Since this serum is crystal-infused, and we know that crystal heals and transmits energy, it’s clear that all the ingredients will work even better than without crystals. gives your skin an amazing glow and the use of Replexium and crystals. Add to this the addition of Replexium, a new and groundbreaking peptide blend for younger looking skin and a cocktail of highly effective ingredients, and we have a winner!! If all of this isn’t enough an added plus is that this elixir somehow works amazing as a basis for make-up. Let’s call it the perfect pre-primer – or rather, Charlotte’s Prep!
Enjoy this ladies, it’s a true must-have!
xoxo Liza Brouwer and Samia Taïka for Frenchonista