Just before my operation I had the best facial of my life. I was invited to Zotos Beauty in Amsterdam where the lovely Eva and Sandra welcomed me. The treatment lasted one hour and a half and I swear to God, I wanted to stay the night. It was just magical.
Sandra – with her magical hands – performed one of the four rituals Valmont is famous for on me: The Summit of Cervin. This extensive facial prepares the skin for the holiday season. The treatment reduces fine lines, combats tired looking skin, sculpts and firms the facial skin and regenerates and boy, did I feel and look regenerated!
So what is included in the Summit of Cervin facial? These are the steps and the exclusive Valmont products they used on me:
– Eye&Face Make-Up removal
– Vitamine C Exfoliation (Face Scrub and Catalysk Mask C)
– Sculpting Massage (V-Shape Filling Concentrate)
– Lifting massage (Prime renewing Pack)
– Face mask: Regenerating Mask (Collagen) Treatment (Handmassage with Prime Regenera II, head massage)
– Daycare: V-Line Lifting Concentrate, V-Line Lifting Eye Cream, V-Line Lifting Face Cream
Thank you Zotos Beauty and Valmont. I will be back!!!